The Bill Post Radio Show is on! Wednesday Show: Today we talk to Sen. Doug Whitsett about the proposed “mileage fee” in lieu of gas tax, Sarah Wolf from Cascade Policy Institute and I have some fun interviews from years past with Glenn Beck and Hugh Hewitt. Your calls are also most welcome: 971-273-7990 or on Skype at billpostradioshow. Join us by clicking the “Live Audio Stream” button at www.billpost.com choose “High Bandwidth Player” for wired or wireless internet or “Low Bandwidth player” for data plans or the Listen Live button with instructions for other players. You can also find us at Talk Stream Live at http://www.talkstreamlive.com/program/bill_post/ and iTunes, Stitcher and the Tune In Radio app for smartphones and tablets.
ON TODAY'S SHOW
As I have reported on the show recently and have had Mike Nearman on several times since the primary to discuss this, he is now facing a battle on 2 fronts in House District 23. This sad turn of events … Continue reading
LATEST SHOW PODCAST
10-29-14 Sen. Doug Whitsett on mileage tax, Sara Wolf on $15 min wage, Shelby Sebens, campaign ads
BILL BEING SOCIAL
DRUDGE NEWS FEED
- FEAR GRIPS FERGUSON...
- DEMOCRAT HALLOWEEN: PARTY LOSSES 'COULD BE HISTORIC'
- PAPER: Desperate Dems resort to race baiting in final days of election...
- RANGEL: Some Republicans Believe 'Slavery Isn't Over'...
- Landrieu blames Southern hostility...
- SPIKE LEE: Post-Racial America is 'Bullshit'...
- GRAHAM: Remark About Helping White Men Was Joke...
- Pols send voters threatening letters...
- Shame with fundraising emails...
- Dem's recount lawyer gears up...
YAHOO SPORTS FEED
- Knicks spoil James' homecoming, 95-90 (Yahoo Sports)
- Winston, Florida State rally to beat Louisville (Yahoo Sports)
- Clippers hold off Thunder 93-90 in opener (Yahoo Sports)
- Saints top Panthers 28-10 to take NFC South lead (Yahoo Sports)
- NCAA denies Georgia's appeal of Gurley suspension (Yahoo Sports)
- Redskins: 'every intent' of starting RG3 on Sunday (Yahoo Sports)
- AP source: Hardy's appeal trial postponed (Yahoo Sports)
- Red Sox sign closer Koji Uehara for 2 years (Yahoo Sports)
- Cards exercise Lackey option at big league minimum (Yahoo Sports)
- Reds exercise Cueto's option, decline Ludwick (Yahoo Sports)